Tuesday, October 7, 2008

stories

Sunday we had church at 1. The Italian members made pasta and us girls brought dessert and salad. The pasta was DELICIOUS. yummy
getting foor at church


Monday we had school and our poor Italian teacher said the best phrase ever " I want to suicide" We hadn't studied enough and he was quizzing us and we weren't doing very well.
Enzo. our fantastic italian teacher. he actually opened the window and acted like he was going to jump.


Then we had a special humanities lecture, but Erika and I didn't know about it so we accidentally skipped it. Honest. Then we had our midterms which i am SO glad are over. It wasn't that hard but just annoying to have test while your in Italy, ya know?

Tuesday i just had art and then I went with Johanna to get her hair cut at the Franco Salon. Her last name is Franco so she wanted to go there.

Then Jo and I went home and She found wireless internet at our house!!! There is one catch.
I have to go outside on the porch, sqeeze behind the shed and stand on one foot and the wind has to blow JUST right. - the standing on one foot thing is to prop my computer up but it makes it sound harder. I got it yersterday afternooon when it was windy but last night it wasn't windy and i couldn't get it. So yeah.

Last night erika and I also made a full pan of brownies that Erika bought. I guess they liked them cause there were only 3 left this morning.

A daily breakfast in Italy consitst of yogurt (they started buying this one yogurt with egg and cream and sugar- its not very good), cookies, crackers with the options of nutella(which is gone most of the time), jam and peanut butter(which erika and I bought) and warm milk and pineapple juice. -The cookies are delicious. hhaa

i was drawn to him.


I am half way done. boooo yaa sucka!

love ya

No comments: