Saturday, October 18, 2008

if italy doesn't kill me

I swear that if italy doesn't kill me i am going to be the strongest person ever.

our host family fed us pig liver. ew then we had wild boar. Last night we had pasta with clams and calamari- with tenticles.

uuugh. i found some really good granola crackers at the supermercato.

Thursday we went to Assisi. It was cool. lots of churches. Then Erika and her family and I had dinner in Cortona. Friday I spent all day at Peters with some other girls. Leah made us mexican food! it does not exist here in italy. we loved it.

Not much else is going on. We only have 4 weeks left in Siena and that measn 15 more days of school. yessss

2 comments:

L McCole said...

Granola is a good thing. I miss you and am happy that you are experiencing so much. I quess you won't complain about my cooking ever again.
Love you more than all the wild boars in Italy. Mom
PS Stay away from wild boars.

Kyle & Clarissa said...

Emily,
Your mom and I were talking..we think that it is kinda messed up how you have a countdown of days till you see your man but you dont have one till you see US!! HOW RUDE!! MISS YOU!!
-Clarissa